Now in its fifth year, the healthcare design The Rising Star Awards recognize a group of professionals who have been focused on healthcare design for less than 10 years, but who already possess the passion, determination and experience to drive change within the industry.
Showcasing a range of skills and talents and holding positions in architecture, interior design, research and lighting design, this year’s nine winners have stood out for their achievements so far. now as well as their position to solve the challenges ahead.
The 2022 rising stars are:
- Ryan Conover, Partner, Light + Health, The Lighting Practice (Philadelphia)
- Annette Couvillon, Partner, HKS (Dallas)
- Jann Gao, Vice President, Blue Cottage of CannonDesign (Chicago)
- Brian Henks, Senior Partner, Architect and Medical Planner, Hoefer Welker (Leawood, Kan.)
- Jenna Maier, Senior Partner, Wilmot Sanz (Rockville, Maryland)
- Sophia Skemp, Medical Planner, BWBR (St. Paul, Minn.)
- Y Pham, designer, SmithGroup (San Francisco)
- Autumn Wines, Medical Planner, HOK (Washington, DC)
- Anosha Zanjani, Behavioral Health Design Specialist, HDR (Los Angeles)
The winners are featured in the October issue of healthcare design and were recognized at the magazine’s awards luncheon held during the HCD Expo & Conference October 8-11 in San Antonio.
Here is more information about the HCD Rising Star rewards.
Anne DiNardo is editor-in-chief of Healthcare Design. She can be contacted at [email protected]