Wolcott Architecture (WA) is looking for an Interior Designer/Job Captain (JC) to work with the Project Manager in managing all phases of a project from design to construction. Projects range in scope from medium to large scale interior architecture to construction from scratch. WA offers a fun, fast-paced, and creative work environment nestled in the Downtown Los Angeles Financial District. This is a full-time position based in the downtown Los Angeles office with excellent benefits and a 401(k) plan.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce contract documents that comply with building codes and zoning regulations
- Writing and verifying the accuracy of technical documents
- Able to prepare schematic lighting plans, oversee the preparation of lighting construction documents and administration.
- Able to lead field survey teams for the development and documentation of as-built conditions.
- Work with staff, individually or in groups, to create a positive atmosphere for learning and professional growth.
- Coordinate subcontractors and the project team in the execution of the set of drawings
- Coordinate architectural documents submitted to the building department, including plan verification reviews, obtaining accounting checks and meeting with shipper, etc.
- Able to follow pricing plan scope when preparing final architectural documents.
- Execute the above tasks with care and respect to the project schedule, design fees, project budgets, reimbursable costs, etc.
View your application history
Back to task list…