Transfers of ownership recently recorded at the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Willard and Lydiann Miller to Charles and Tammy Knerr, 28.4221 acres on Pine Grove Road, $425,000.
• Maydell Mullins, by and through Sheila and Larry Mullins, Sheila G. Mullins and Julie Mullins to Stephen and Lecia True, lots 71 and 72 in block B on the north side of Orchard Drive, $60,000.
• Travis and Chelsey Long at Matthew and Amanda Hubble, 35 acres on the east side of US Hwy. 427, south of Stanford, $34,900.
• Angela Wilson, as administrator of the Estate of Delmar Wilson, to Jason and Tonya Hinkle, Parcel 2B containing 3,317 acres of the last flat of the Estate of Delmar Wilson, $22,000.
• Donnie Dotson to John Williams II and Megan Williams, Lot 15 containing 0.750 acres as shown on the Country Living Subdivision registration plate, $20,000.
• Christopher and Linda Spears at Everardo Adams, Parcel D containing 28,011 acres of Spears and Reed Property Minor Survey Plat, $131,651.70.
• John Williams II and Megan Williams to Daniel Sebastian, lot on Herndon Avenue, $115,000.
• Gary Means to Patriot Homes of Central Kentucky, LLC, lot no. 8 of the suspension fork subdivision, $7,000.
• Wilbur and Bertha Yoder at Timothy and Taylor Miles, 26.74 acres at Crab Orchard, $170,000.
• Leland Graham at Lindsey and William Martin, Jr., 1.44 acres 3.5 miles north of Stanford on Old US Hwy. 27, $315,000.
• Bruce and Patricia Griffits, 3,076 acres in two plots, plot 1 on Viva Lane and sector 3 as shown on slide B-136, $20,000.
• William and Imelda Hester to William Gross and Keleigh James, lot no. 22 of the Silvestre Park subdivision, $130,000.
• Angela Wilson, as Administrator of the Estate of Delmar Wilson, to Christopher Weldon, Parcel D containing 5,775 acres and Parcel 2E containing 2,216 acres of the Final Plat of Delmar Wilson Estate, $130,900.
• Estate of John T. Saat to Matthew and Joylin Horst, 17.55 acres on Walnut Grove School Road, $176,000.
• Jeremy and Brittany St. Lawrence to Gary Lawson, lot no. 33, 34, 35 in Block D of Murphy Addition to the City of Stanford, $29,000.
• Bethany Brooke-Effidine Blevins, 21, manager and Timothy Marcus Matherly, 22, baker.
• Nickie Gayle Young, 51, customer service and Kenneth D. Hurt, 73, retired.